The votes are in, the trophies have been given out, and the curtain has closed. Another GREAT year of the Tulseys is over!
Thank you to each and every nominee, and congrats to this year's winners. Thanks to our sponsors, volunteers, and everyone who participated in TulsaGEW. Thanks to everyone who voted, for showing their support for this city's great entrepreneurial ecosystem. Here's some information about this year's winners and a recap of the Tulsey Award ceremony.
This year, there are four nominees in each of the following categories:
- Arts & Entertainment
- Executive of the Year
- Service Provider of the Year
We recognize the vital importance of entrepreneurs to influence our quality of life, impact Tulsa’s economic strength and inspire us to reach for something more.
The Tulsey Awards are designed to engage the citizenry of the Tulsa Metro region in a unique entrepreneurial awards celebration.
- Sept. 12th: Tulsey Awards Kickoff - Nominations Open
- Oct. 6th: Tulseys Nominations Close
- Oct. 16th: Tulseys Voting Opens
- Nov. 8th: Tulseys Voting Closes
- Nov. 21st: Tulsey Awards Ceremony